spacer
spacer search


Anshei Lubavitch

Jewish Education, Prayer and Benevolence

Search
spacer

 
Home arrow Congregation arrow History

History PDF Print E-mail
shule_2
 
Our congregation is a combination of three synagogues which have merged. The first is the United Brotherhood Congregation, established in 1891 in Paterson, New Jersey. The “Brotherhood” was the central orthodox synagogue of Paterson. Even today, it is still quite renowned.
 
The second is Congregation Linath Hatzedek which was established in the early 1940’s. Many years later, as the neighborhood changed, the members voted to merge with the United Brotherhood.

The third is the Congregation Anshei Lubavitch – Nusach Ari. Founded by Menachem Mendel Lewinson, it was established in 1909. Many years later, it too merged with the United Brotherhood. Today all three are referred to simply as the “Anshei Lubavitch Congregation”. The Congregation moved to Fair Lawn in 1985.
 
spacer
Main Menu
Home
Pictures
Congregation
Outreach Programs
Preschool/Daycare
Adult Education
Bulletins
Day Camp
Gown Gemach
Gemach
Tzivos Hashem Clubhouse
Tefillin Bank
Rabbi & Leah Neubort
Donate
Misheberachs
Contact Us
Hall Rental
Cemetery
Community
Home
Administrator
Home
Login Form





Lost Password?

 
© 2017 Anshei Lubavitch
Joomla! is Free Software released under the GNU/GPL License.
spacer