Our Congregation has two cemeteries:
United Brotherhood Section at Passaic Junction Cemetery
From George Washington Bridge
Route 80 West, local lanes, to EXIT 63 (Rt. 17, Rochelle Park, Lodi).
At the top of the exit ramp, make a right turn at stop sign.
- Go approximately 20 yards to the traffic light, and make a left onto ESSEX STREETAfter a few blocks, Essex Street becomes MARKET STREET
- Stay on Market Street until you reach SAMPSON STREET (BP gas station on right), and make a right onto Sampson Street
- Stay on Sampson Street until you reach DEWEY STREET, and make a right onto Dewey Street
- Cemetery is at the end of Dewey Street
- The United Brotherhood section is at the end of the one lane path.
- From Hudson/Middlesex County
- N.J. Turnpike North to end.
- Follow Route 80 West, local lanes, then follow directions as above.