Our Congregation has two cemeteries:
United Brotherhood Section at Passaic Junction Cemetery
- From George Washington Bridge
- Route 80 West, local lanes, to EXIT 63 (Rt. 17, Rochelle Park, Lodi).
- At the top of the exit ramp, make a right turn at stop sign.
- Go approximately 20 yards to the traffic light, and make a left onto ESSEX STREETAfter a few blocks, Essex Street becomes MARKET STREET
- Stay on Market Street until you reach SAMPSON STREET (BP gas station on right), and make a right onto Sampson Street
- Stay on Sampson Street until you reach DEWEY STREET, and make a right onto Dewey Street
- Cemetery is at the end of Dewey Street
- The United Brotherhood section is at the end of the one lane path.
- From Hudson/Middlesex County
- N.J. Turnpike North to end.
- Follow Route 80 West, local lanes, then follow directions as above.